Wednesday, October 4, 2017

JonBenet Books and Information

This coming December marks 21 years since Colorado child beauty pageant princess JonBenet Ramsey was found dead in her home. Last year, there was a great renewing of interest in the case. It looks as though that interest has petered out and everyone's back to business-as-usual. That's sad, because most people don't understand just how messed up our legal system has become and how it affects all of us, even if we are not currently "before the judge."

There have been a lot of books written on this case, and I do mean a lot. And one of them was written by me, your humble author:



I wrote it to give an account of the case from a quarter no one has heard from before: the common man. And to that end, I wrote it so anyone could pick up and read it, no matter what they know about this case, novice or master.

I wrote it to make people angry, because when it comes to this case and our system of "just-us," I say that if you're not angry, you're not paying attention.

In that spirit, as I proceed to list my picks for best books and other resources on the subject, I'm inviting you, the readers, to contact and question me any time and on any point you wish.

Happy Trails to you until we meet again!

No comments: