Wednesday, August 9, 2017

JonBenet Ramsey Book

Just to take a quick break from the action, I'd like to bring to everyone's attention a book that I myself wrote. It's title is An Angel Betrayed, and it's about the murder of JonBenet Ramsey.

 

This is a case I've followed since it first happened, and it seems like every day it makes me angrier at just how easily the justice system can be manipulated and how messed up the legal system has become. And I make no bones about my feelings, and I call out everyone who fucked up this case exactly as they deserve.

I never worked on this case. I'm not a cop, reporter, lawyer or forensic analyst. I'm a common, working man, and I wrote this because I thought that's who needed to be heard from the most, because the decisions made by police, lawyers and the courts affect the regular people the most.

I make it clear who I think did it and why, and how they got away with it. Along the way, I try to expose some of the dirty little secrets of American justice, not least of which is the sad, disturbing fact that in America, no matter how obviously guilty you are, someone out there will believe and support you. And these people have a tendency to end up on juries lately.

If you're interested in this case and want a no-bullshit, straightforward account, consider this one.

No comments: